ABOUT THE ROLE:
Our Client (name withheld for privacy) is looking to add a Luxury Buyer's specialist to the team. The Luxury Buyers Specialist will provide a world class experience to existing and new buyers in our network. The Luxury Buyer’s Specialist is a customer service master with excellent people and negotiation skills. They will be expected to build a deep knowledge of real estate and and the resources and tools that are available to them. The Luxury Buyers Specialist will attend weekly meetings with the sales team and high-profile client appointments.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Works closely with the full-service marketing department by understanding and training on the specialized resources available to them.
- Assists in creation of personalized collateral and media plans.
- Coordinates special events and entertainment with high-profile clients
- Serves as a community liaison for local events; develops and maintains a favorable public relationship with community leaders.
- Participates in the creation of marketing initiatives and media plans
- May assist with listing presentations for high-profile listings.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Extensive knowledge and experience in the local real estate market
- Knowledge of marketing principles including writing ad copy and media planning
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including oral and written communication skills
- Excellent presentation skills and public speaking
- Ability to coordinate numerous projects simultaneously
- Excellent analytical and negotiation skills
- Excellent organization and planning skills
- 3+ Years of Real Estate experience required
- Proven history of top-level annual production or experience working with high net worth individuals.
- College degree a plus
Real estate agents are independent contractors, which means your income potential is unlimited. Generally, full-time real estate agents in our program make $90,000-$150,000+ in their first 1-2 years, while our experienced and top real estate agents can make $150,000 - $250,000+.
Job Type: Commission
Salary: $100,000.00 /year
- Real Estate License (Required)