We are looking for motivated, customer service oriented team members with or without previous experience working for other inventory service companies. This is NOT a warehouse position or accounting position. This is a part-time, field position. You will be responsible for counting inventory for major retailers throughout Cleveland area. And travel two hours in all directions
- You must be available to work early morning hours and weekends. There is occasional afternoon and evening work available.
- Must have reliable transportation to get to inventory sites and a working phone number.
- Accurate counting of inventory at retail stores.
- Requires use of a two-step step-stool, bending, and kneeling to count merchandise from top shelves to bottom shelves.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- 10-key data entry experience. But will train
- Previous experience taking inventory.
- Desire for advancement (all promotions come from within). Looking for team leaders
- Valid email address and active internet service to receive your schedules.
- Paid training. If you work, we pay you. Simple as that.
- Flexible scheduling The more available you are, the more hours you can get.
- Year-round, part-time work.
- Performance based raises. Accuracy + Productivity = $$$
- Opportunity for advancement. This position is starting point for supervisors, managers, and positions all the way up to our Vice President, who started right hereas an auditor.
- Car-pool meets and company provided transportation to inventories that are outside of a 40 mile radius of our main meet site
- Starting pay is $13/hour for no experience!!! May be more with the right experience!!
Please apply at: http://www.picsinv.com/careers/auditors or send email indeed
Come join the fastest growing inventory service in the nation! Phyle Inventory Control Specialists (PICS)
"An Inventory Company Run By Inventory People"
Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $13.00 to $16.00 /hour