Who are we?
At Intersection, we are at the forefront of the smart cities revolution. Our mission is to improve daily life in cities and public spaces, with products that bridge the digital and physical worlds by delivering connectivity, information and content to enrich our everyday journeys and elevate the urban experience.
We pair our human-centered methodology with cutting-edge technology to design, develop, deliver, and maintain unique products and experiences in public space that deliver value to advertisers, cities, and consumers. Whether partnering with urban transit systems to revolutionize commuting and travel, with cities to transform how they connect with residents and visitors, or private developers to create unforgettable experiences in neighborhoods and districts, our solutions are scalable platforms on which our clients can build the future.
Intersection is backed by Alphabet through its urban technology company Sidewalk Labs.
What is the role?
Intersection is seeking an upbeat, energetic and self-motivated Executive Assistant/Office Manager to work in our Chicago office. We're looking for someone with extensive administrative experience, preferably in a sales environment, to keep our executives and office organized.
What you will accomplish:
You're awesome for this role, because:
- Manage affairs for General Manager, Local Sales Manager, Director of Operations and Marketing Manager. You assist with coordinating appointments, travel arrangements and preparing expense reports
- Must be able to handle sensitive information in a professional manner
- Serve as primary point of contact for staff, building management, clients
- Prepare sales reporting spreadsheets and financial projection reports
- Research and data consolidation
- Manage employee on-boarding and off-boarding as liaison to NYC-based HR team
- Manage multi-line phone system
- Manage office budget and order supplies as needed
- Coordinate in-office meetings and events
- You have at least 3 years of administrative experience, preferably in a sales environment
- You have strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint and CRM tools
- You are able to handle multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
- You are detail-oriented
Intersection is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Consistent with our mission of serving a diverse and global audience, we value a diverse workforce and inclusive culture which reflects that. We encourage applications from all qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, marital status, disability, and veteran status.