The CSR carries out all customer service activities such as responding to inquiries, processing orders, and handling complaints in a prompt, courteous, and effective manner.
Position Requirements and Skills:
- Active Listening & Effective Communication
- Critical Thinking & Problem Solving
- Time Management Skills
- Experience and Education:
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- College degree preferred
- 3- years of customer service experience
- Experience working with CBP documentation preferred
- Certifications & Licenses:
- Industry related certifications
- Computer Skills:
- Database user interface
- Microsoft Applications (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Typing skills (40+ WPM)
- Makes the initial contact with a client and explains the service available.
- Processes customer orders and payments.
- Maintains customer database: updates data and makes necessary changes.
- Determines/understands customers’ needs with strong objection/response handling.
- Manages customer queries/complaints.
- Receives carries, inbound and outbound
- Checks for OSND's
- Generate all related paperwork and necessary information for customer orders
- Provide customer service
- Other duties as assigned
- Warehouse environment with frequent exposure to extremely hot/cold temperatures.
- Exposure to low/high noise levels.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $10.00 to $11.50 /hour
- Health insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
Communication method(s) used:
- Answer incoming customer inquiries
- Collaborate with management teams to stay updated on new products, services, and policies
- Record customer information within our customer service database
- Engage with clients in a friendly and professional manner while actively listening to their concerns