John Paul’s customer loyalty programs encompass a wide range of solutions including Concierge Services, Travel Services, Event Management and unique Customer Engagement Strategies, delivered through phone, email, SMS, Chat and Digital channels. We are the “secret agents” behind many of the world’s leading Fortune 500 companies, acting in a “white-labelled” fashion in order to drive value for each brand. John Paul is part of Accor Hotels Group. Read more about John Paul at www.johnpaul.com
As Call Center General Manager, you will be responsible for leading our Las Vegas call center site. You will have a direct reporting relationship with management-level staff, which include Operations Managers, Quality Managers, Training Managers, and other functional management or staff depending on the site. You will be responsible for supporting the global John Paul strategy, while increasing profitability and growth, maintaining operational excellence, minimizing errors, costs, and inefficiencies, delivering an increasingly high level of service, and leading your team to do the same.
You will be responsible for hiring, coaching, developing motivating, and directing team members to deliver exceptional results, including exceeding SLA’s and KPI metrics, to meet business objectives. This leader is not afraid to roll up their sleeves, has high standards, and is a true agent of change.
- Grow a successful site: develop site level strategies to achieve financial, operational and customer-service goals, while addressing unique strengths and challenges.
- Lead a team of leaders: hire, motivate, coach and develop the managers as “business owners”.
- Ensure operational success: Implement and inspect management routines to drive the right behaviors and productivity to exceed operational KPI’s.
- Serve as a resource: provide expertise on key customer issues, team staffing and management, training and development, site operations and company policies and procedures.
- Drive profitability: Manage site budget to control expenses and increase revenue.
- Operational liaison: Work cross functionally and partner with other leaders and staff throughout the business, such as Client Success, Business Development, I.T, and Talent & Culture to ensure the needs of our employees, partners, and clients are being met.
- Promote a positive work environment: Support the John Paul culture. Work hard/play hard, have fun. Develop strategies to continuously provide recognition, mentoring and coaching to team members.
- Ensure that each member of your team has a smooth and consistent onboarding experience, is set up for success, and benefits from ongoing training initiatives
- Manage and execute performance reviews, per the Talent & Culture/company directives. Ensure all leaders are documenting weekly touch bases, coaching sessions, and performance feedback. Ensure channels are in place for regular, informal performance feedback and are universally applied/managed by team leadership.
- Know your business: Provide daily, weekly, and monthly reporting on operational KPIs and the key drivers of each
- Review actual versus budgeted revenues and expenses on a monthly basis with Director of Operations
- Lead successful implementation of new programs including pre-launch and launch activities.
- Manage successful implementation of large or small internal projects including system conversions/upgrades, or other technology, service, and operational projects as needed
- Partner with Finance to identify areas of growth or waste, and ways in which we can be more efficient
- Maintain competitive and market intelligence around salary benchmarking, direct competitors, call center operational excellence, new vendors, tools or processes, trends in customer experience
- Create business cases or project submissions based on above at least quarterly to Director of Operations
- Create forecast for next year goals
- Develop and present to executive leaders your monthly business review, and “Annual Strategy” for your site
- Industry and Community Networking: attract new supplier relationships/partnerships that will benefit members and staff, ensure at least monthly site visits and/or team building events at respective vendors. Encourage and procure “FAM” trips, value added benefits, perks etc. Spread the word in the industry and community about John Paul.
- 5-10 years of management experience, including leading large teams of 50+ or more
- 5+ years of direct P&L experience
- At least 2+ years of service driven contact-center/call center experience with proven results in SLA’s
- Concierge and Customer Loyalty experience or experience within one of the following verticals: Financial Services, Luxury Automotive, Luxury Retail or Travel/Hospitality
- Experience working with Salesforce, WFM software, and various Reporting software solutions
- Strong organizational, interpersonal skills
- Creative problem solver abilities. Must be able to identify real obstacles and viable solutions.
- Must be able to influence across all functions and levels in the organization
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office
- Ability to work in a fast paced, changing environment. Be an agent of change.
- Ability to manage time effectively and prioritize tasks to meet deadlines
- Industry knowledge or strong passion for travel/hospitality, dining, or entertainment.
- At John Paul, we have a strong corporate culture, with core values defining what we stand for, highlighting an expected and ultimate set of behaviors and skills.
John Paul is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
To access the 'EEOC is The Law' Information poster please visit this website - https://www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf
As a finalist for a job, a criminal background check and/or fingerprints may be performed. The resulting report of your conviction history (if any) will be used to determine whether the nature of your conviction (or arrest, in limited circumstances) conflicts with the specific duties and responsibilities of the job for which you are a finalist.
Job Type: Full-time
- P&L Management: 5 years (Required)
- Call Center Management: 10 years (Required)
- United States (Preferred)