Who we are:
We are a family owned local flooring retailer that has been here in the valley for 74 Years. Baker Bros was recently voted the #1 Flooring Retailer in Arizona. Since 1945 we have been committed to delivering the best products and installation services to valley residents.
What you will do:
Reporting to the operations manager the flooring estimator will provide in home estimates for flooring installations as requested by the design consultants utilizing our measure pro software program
- Call prescheduled clients the night before or morning of the day they are scheduled to confirm appointment previously set by service manager.
- Determine if job is within the scope of work for the type of flooring the client has selected
- Confirm all areas and product types with clients in their home (as per the Design Consultants original request) to confirm the scope of work as well as any work the client will be completing themselves
- Accurately measure all rooms. Create room drawings and diagrams and enter the information into measure pro.
- Complete Measure Checklist forms.
- Take photographs of each area for review.
- Label existing flooring types and condition, sub-floor composition and condition, baseboard type and condition, as well as furniture moving and appliance moving information
- Identify custom work that is outside of normal installation practices when necessary. Review these issues with Operations Manager, prior to submitting work product.
- Work closely with Operations Manager for assistance with installation methods and practices and staying up to date with new products and install methods in the flooring industry
- Develops and maintains thorough knowledge of digital estimation software as well as internal database software
What we are looking for:
- Pass a criminal background check and drug test – Required
- Clean Driving Record – Required
- Flooring Sales, Service or Installation experience a must.
- Able to work proficiently with computers and software applications
- Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills
- Good time management and ability to multitask
- Strong analytical and problem-solving ability
- Excellent written, verbal and oral communication skills
- An understanding of all flooring products, services and industry practices
What we provide:
- Non-exempt salary of $36,000-$40,000 DOE
- Company vehicle (during work hours)
- Cell phone
- Company paid health insurance
- 401k with match
- Paid Time Off
- Great working environment
Apply to join the Team at Baker Bros today!
Baker Bros Area Rugs and Flooring is drug free, equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and does not discriminate against any applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, veteran’s status or other protected category. Baker Bros is dedicated to ensuring that qualified applicants are employed and that employees are treated consistently during employment, without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, veteran’s status or other protected category.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $36,000.00 to $40,000.00 /year
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma