Students interested gaining real-world experience at Ellucian while working with the latest technologies and methodologies. At Ellucian, interns are first trained in the fundamentals needed to be active contributors on our team. Once this training is completed, each intern joins a work team and pairs with a mentor. They start right away working on projects that impact Ellucian’s clients.
We are looking for students who are passionate about software development, design, user experience, IT, Cloud, Product Management and quality.
Projects that you might be working on can include:
- Restful api functionality (JSON) and expanding them to work across the entire client base around the world
- Proof of concept projects regarding new technologies, including mobile or expanding technologies already in use by our clients
- Exposure to Grails to develop solutions ensuring connectivity between the various applications within the Enterprise platform set
- Assist with exploratory projects that are currently in development to research and develop solutions for questions not yet answered
- Participate in the evolution of DevOps and become a true cloud leader in the market
- Cloud applications support
- IT helpdesk services and support.
- Product engineering management
- UX designing
Throughout your internship experience, you will have several opportunities to interact with senior staff and executives during informal question and answer sessions in small groups. These critical Ellucian team members from different business units across the organization provide key insights into a wide variety of business processes including application architecture, product management and sales. These insights round your work experience by helping you understand not only your specific role in the organization, but also how your contributions affect employees and customers on a global scale.
- Undergraduate student (junior or rising senior)
- Significant coursework in Computer Science or other technical degree program.
- Top-notch computer programming skills.
- Excellent communications skills, both written and verbal
- Authorized to work for any employer in the United States