The Fast and the Furious movies, when boiled down, are really about two things: moving at a fast pace and family. Funnily enough, the same could be said of this ERP Business Analystrole where you can join a great, fast-paced, family-like team!
Despite having thousands of employees across the United States, this family-owned company has managed to create a tight-knit, family-like team who all really enjoys working together. If you’re collaborative and passionate you’ll fit in well here and get to enjoy fun team BBQ’s and parties with the CEO. If you can work hard, play hard, and use your ERP implementation, business analysis, and possibly Microsoft Dynamics and retail industry experience you’ll thrive here! The main project you’ll be working on is a long-term, multi-million dollar Microsoft Dynamics implementation project. But, you’ll also improve processes, assist in UAT and training, prototype business applications, and act as a functional lead and subject matter expert.
The easiest part of this job: Work at a fast pace and save for retirement at a fast pace thanks to their 401k with a generous 5% match!
The hardest part of this job: If you’re not communicative and collaborative this won’t be the right job for you.
Are you an ERP Business Analystwho would love to be a part of a passionate, fast-paced, family-like team in a thriving national company? Don’t miss this opportunity!
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive Salary ($80,000-$100,000)
- 401k with 5% Match
What you’ll be doing:
- Collaborate with a new team on a long-term, multi-million dollar Microsoft Dynamics implementation project
- Gather requirements from internal teams and customers
- Act as a functional lead and subject matter expert for the implementation project
- Provide documentation and communicate clearly with the team
- Observe the current process and identify areas that need improvement
- Test the new software platform and assist in UAT and training
- Prototype business applications and train users on new softare and procedures
What you need:
- ERP Implementation experience
- 3+ years of Business Analysis experience
- Strong communication skills
- Microsoft Dynamics is a plus
- Retail industry experience is a plus
- - - - -- - - - - - - - - -
About Camden Kelly
Camden Kelly specializes in connecting qualified IT professionals with awesome opportunities at great companies in the Southern California area. Whether you’re a jobseeker looking for new opportunities or an employer looking to hire the best IT talent in the area, Camden Kelly is your go-to IT recruiting firm. Why work with us? It’s simple; our staff is full of career oriented people just like you, and they will treat you how they expect to be treated.
At Camden Kelly, our values make us different than the competition. We are the proud recipients of the Best and Brightest award for 2016 and 2017. We believe in being honest, accountable, ethical, and reliable. We strive everyday to be better than we were yesterday, and to be better tomorrow than today. We’re not competing against other firms; we’re competing against ourselves.
Visit http://camdenkelly.com/jobs to explore opportunities in your area, and while you’re at it follow us on Twitter (https://twitter.com/camdenkellycorp) and Linkedin (http://www.linkedin.com/company/3279780), like us on Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/camdenkellycorp) and join our circle on Google+ (https://plus.google.com/u/0/106722962279155885960) to stay up-to-date with current jobs, industry news and job hunting resources. Also feel free to contact us directly at irvine@ camdenkelly.com or 949-333-0057.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $80,000.00 to $100,000.00 /year