Are you excited to work with a company that will reward your hard work and dedication? Are you looking for a company that provides education and opportunities for career growth and personal development? At TravelCenters (TA/Petro/TA-Express), we provide you with the tools and training you need to be successful and grow within our store group which operates over 250 full service travel centers.
TA and Petro Stopping Centers Travel Stores offer convenient, one-stop shopping. We carry a wide selection of name-brand products, and are stocked with Grab ‘N Go foods, groceries and snacks, plus electronics, maintenance supplies, and even clothing and gifts! We are looking for cashier to join our store team!
In this role, you can expect to:
- Work in a fun, trusting environment focused on great customer service
- Serving each customer courteously, quickly and efficiently with a sincere, positive, pleasant and enthusiastic attitude
- Processing transactions of customers on a computerized POS register; maintain a clean, well-stocked food and beverage area; clean and stock merchandise
- Prioritize your work according to the store and management needs
- Know and follow safety guidelines and report potentially unsafe situations caused by employees and customers
- Practice continual communication with store managers and co-workers
- Perform other job related duties as assigned
What we’d like to see:
- A dedicated individual who works well with others and is excited to be part of our team!
- Basic computer/POS knowledge
- Good verbal communication skills; Cash handling skills
- Ability to work flexible hours including nights, weekends and some holidays
- Meet the requirements for the needed physical tasks with or without accommodation
With us, you’ll enjoy:
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- 401(k) with a company match
- Vacation and paid holidays
- Tuition reimbursement
- On-site Meal discounts
- A wide variety of discounts on technology, travel, food and fuel
- Opportunity for growth and advancement
Our travel centers serve thousands every day; not one traveler is the same and our team must reflect that. We can "return every traveler to the road better than they came" only by understanding and celebrating individualism. TravelCenters of America is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless race, color, religion, creed, national or ethnic origin, age, marital status, familial status, ancestry, sex, gender, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, mental or physical disability, handicap, military service or Veteran status, genetic information or membership in any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. At TravelCenters of America, we invite everyone to make themselves at home.
This job description does not list all duties for this position. TA Operating LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Proof of eligibility to work in the United States required.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $12.50 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
Weekly day range:
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Work Location: One location