Staff Accountant - Audit Team Member
Join this progressive, technologically advanced, team-oriented firm.
- We serve a large base of not-for-profit clients, along with affordable housing organizations, individuals and small businesses. We are currently seeking a full time audit team member.
- 150-hour Master's candidates or 120-hour bachelor's candidates will be considered.
- We are a small local firm that maintains a professional, challenging, learning and rewarding environment.
- Team members work directly with partners and managers using the latest in technology to help our clients succeed.
- Above all else, we stress “Care, Competence and Common Sense” in everything we do.
- We offer competitive salary and benefits, as well as flexible schedules.
- We will be accepting resumes for this position through May 31, 2018 and anticipate setting up interviews during the week of June 4, 2018.
- The start date for this position would be in early July, however it is fairly flexible.
Job Type: Full-time