This individual will be a member of the SoC verification team. Responsibilities will include defining and developing the SoC verification environment and methodology, developing verification plans from specifications. Candidate will be using advanced verification methodologies and tools and will work in an exciting & dynamic design environment.
Job Description for a SOC verification engineer:
- Define verification architecture, develop verification plans, implement verification environment and verify SoC using advanced verification methodologies
- Work with RTL designers and system architects to develop verification plans based on specifications.
- Run simulation regressions, analyze and debug failures
- Generate code coverage and functional coverage reports
- Create, track, and close Bugs in bug tracking tools
- Provide verbal and written status reports to manager and/or other staff members
- Bachelor's degree in EE or CS is required
- 5 years minimum experience in ASIC/SoC verification
- Prior experience in integration/verification of ARM processor based SoC design
- Knowledge and experience in coverage driven verification methodologies.
- Knowledge and experience in SystemVerilog
- Strong background in Object Oriented Programming
- Experience with simulation environments and debug
- Scripting languages such as Perl/python
Job Type: Contract
- Functional Coverage: 4 years (Preferred)
- Validation: 4 years (Preferred)
- SystemVerilog: 4 years (Preferred)
- CPU verification: 4 years (Preferred)
- United States (Preferred)