ADMINISTRATIVE ANALYST/SPECIALIST, EXEMPT I)
Under the general supervision of the Director of the Tutoring Center, the incumbent will be primarily responsible for administering Standardized Testing and Computer Based Testing programs; providing accommodation testing for students with disabilities and consulting with administration, faculty, and students on matters related to tests and the testing process.
- Education: A bachelor’s degree and/or equivalent training.
- Experience: Minimum of three years administrative work experience involving study, analysis, and/or evaluation leading to the development or improvement of administrative policies, procedures, practices, or programs.
- Comprehensive working knowledge of the University testing program and the Test Officer’s role and importance within the university community.
- Ability to determine goals and establish objectives to meet the services rendered by the Testing Center.
- Knowledge of the components of each service within the Testing Program to identify potential problems and formulate procedures to alleviate problems.
- Ability to recognize the interrelated aspects of the Testing Program requirements with admissions, class placement and eventual graduation of students.
- Ability to initiate complex assignments and to research and recommend program implementation and/or changes without instruction or supervision.
- Knowledge of personnel practices and procedures. Comprehensive knowledge of assessment instruments.
- Capable of making annual projections, analyzing the complications and implications of various factors that are involved in administering a successful testing program.
- Ability to conduct data analysis for the Tutoring Center and Supplemental Instruction for the Director, Tutoring Center.
$3,897 - $6,846 per month plus excellent paid benefits. (Anticipated salary will be $3,897 - $4287 per month, depending on the qualifications of the successful finalist.) The California State University offers a premium benefit package that includes, but is not limited to, outstanding vacation, health, dental, and vision plans; a fee waiver education program; membership in the California Public Employees Retirement System (PERS); and 14 paid holidays a year.
MARCH 20, 2019
- For full job announcement details and application instructions, please visit the link above.