Stanley Steemer in Lynnwood, WA is currently looking for a General Laborer. Looking to start a career? We offer our employees an opportunity to build rewarding careers with a company that has decades of experience cleaning America’s homes. What makes a job with Stanley Steemer unique is the opportunity for growth!
The General Laborer will be primarily responsible for water extraction and for the cleanup phase of residential or commercial businesses that have experienced water damage. The General Laborer will perform basic labor tasks, such as demolition and removal of debris.
Pay Scale: $16/ HR
- Water Extraction.
- Performing demolitions and light construction tasks.
- Setting up the van at the job site using the proper set-up procedures.
- Cleaning up and debris removal of drywall, cabinetry, and flooring that may be damaged.
- Setting up containment, decontaminating, setting up/monitoring remediation equipment
- Providing updates to your direct supervisor daily.
- Must maintain a safe work record and identify potentially unsafe working scenarios or conditions.
- Good communication skills, mechanical and technical skills.
- Driving company vehicle as needed.
- Upholding all company safety policies.
- Upholding all company policies and procedures.
- Other tasks as assigned
- Health and Wellness Insurance
- Dental & Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Optional Family Life Insurance
- Short-term and Long-term Disability
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation after 1 Year of Service
- Sick Leave
- Discounts on Stanley Steemer Products and Services
REQUIREMENTS: Stanley Steemer hires the highest quality individualsto serve our customers. Therefore, candidates will be required to pass a drug test, motor vehicle record check, and criminal background check. EOE
Job Type: Full-time
- Driver's License (Required)