Sign In or Create Account
Use Facebook or Google to sign in or register with SimplyHired.
Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
Tower Legal Solutions is seeking a Legal Administrative Assistant - Litigation Paralegal for immediate placement with a corporate client located in Atlanta, GA.
The successful candidate will work onsite at client's facility in Atlanta.
The Legal Administrative Assistant - Litigation Paralegal performs a wide variety of complex, confidential, technical and administrative tasks in support of the Litigation work group.
- Manage law firm requests for data preservation and collection
- Assist with confidential administrative duties which require a high degree of independent judgment, accuracy and timeliness
- Scan and save legal documents to the Legal Department's document management system
- Work with internal customers and outside counsel
- Prepare reports for internal customers and work on special projects as needed
- Experience in a law office or corporate office environment as a Paralegal
- Experience working in a legal environment with a focus on litigation
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite, including Word, PowerPoint and Excel or equivalent software
- Must be a U.S. Citizen or National of the U.S., an alien lawfully admitted for permanent residence, or an alien authorized to work in the U.S. for this employer
- Employer will not sponsor visas for this or future positions
- Must be currently located in the same geographic location as the job or willing to relocate yourself there
Duration of this project: 3+ months. Position may become permanent in the future.
Hours are 40/week.
Pay rate: $19.50 / hr
This is a great opportunity with a global corporation.
If you are interested, please submit your full resume in Word format.
Job Type: Contract
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $19.50 /hour