We are looking to add a new recruiter to our team, and don’t expect you to have previous recruiting experience. HireMinds’ recruiters often come from the industries we serve – seamlessly leveraging experience in biotech/pharmaceutical or marketing/creative to the recruiting industry. So how do you know if this career is right for you? There are a few key attributes that we find in top recruiters including:
- Enrepreneurial. The smarter you work, the more you want to be rewarded.
- Goal-oriented. You measure yourself against your own high standards and try each day to do better than you did the day before.
- Sales-minded. Recruiting is a commission-based career. You operate at a fast cadence. Your friends and family consider you persuasive. You have what it takes to get the job done.
Why HireMinds? Because we’re special. If you interview with us, you’ll quickly see why. See what our team says about us on Glassdoor. Some of what sets us apart include:
- Purpose. We get to earn a high income while helping others achieve life goals through career transitions. And by helping companies build amazing teams.
- Fun. We laugh. We help each other. We take time away from the office to play. We reward top performers with exotic trips to fun places. We volunteer.
- Flexible. Ours is not a 9-5 job, and our team are not 9-5 people. We give our team the ability to do their job and live their lives in ways that fit their individual needs. We support working from home one day per week as well as flexible work hours. Note: Our office is in Boston and we can only consider applicants who can make that commute. Full-time remote work isn’t available.
- Highly compensated. Our team enjoy some of the best compensation plans and benefits in the industry.
HireMinds specializes in the connecting top employers with the best talent around. Our focus areas include:
- Discovery & Clinical Development
- Pre-Clinical / Lab Animal Medicine
- Therapeutic Development
- Quality Assurance
- Quality Control
- Regulatory Affairs
- Manufacturing / Operations
- Project Management
- Facilities Engineering / EH&S
Job Types: Full-time, Commission
Salary: $55,000.00 to $120,000.00 /year
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedule
- Parental leave
- Professional development assistance
Communication method(s) used: