We encourage fun, on and off the clock.
Be the "face" of one of our outpatient or hospital facilities-and use your administrative skills to impact the lives of our patients and their families. In this support role you will ensure the timely and accurate completion of change requisitions, treatment logs, patient charts, invoices and purchase orders. You also will assist patients with transportation arrangements and physician appointments.
Dialysis is serious business. That is why we encourage fun. If you love patient-centered health care with real relationships inside a company that encourages fun on and off the clock, then DaVita is the place for you.
Some details about this position:
- Customer Service and/or Healthcare experience preferred
- Monday-Friday schedule. May be required to work some weekends and holidays
- Responsible for handling various administrative/clerical duties, supporting clinical staff and working directly with patients
We offer career options to fit your lifestyle.
Here is what you can expect when you join our Village as an Administrative Assistant:
- A community first, company second culture based on Core Values that really matter.
- Clinical outcomes consistently ranked above the national average.
- Award-winning education and training across multiple career paths to help you reach your potential.
- Performance-based rewards based on stellar individual and team contributions.
- A comprehensive benefits package designed to enhance your health, your financial well-being and your future.
- Dedication, above all, to caring for patients suffering from chronic kidney failure across the nation.
We seek a personable individual with excellent computer and clerical skills (Microsoft Office). You must type 60 WPM and have a high school diploma or GED. Medical secretary or secretarial certification is preferred-as is at least 1 year in a related administrative position in a medical setting.
Join us as we pursue our vision "To Build the Greatest Healthcare Community the World has Ever Seen."
1260 15th St St 102, Santa Monica, California, 90404, United States of America