Be involved in projects with our Traffic Engineering Team and be a part of a growing organization that meets our client’s objectives and solves their challenges. At WSP, we are driven by inspiring the right people to be part of our future-focused business objectives. Our devotion to teamwork has allowed us to build communities and expand our skylines. Here at WSP, anything is within our reach- and yours as a WSP employee. Come join us and help shape the future! WSP is currently initiating a search for a Traffic Engineering Intern for our Baltimore office. - Assist more experienced staff in broader related activities includes Traffic design and analysis functions - Assist with project research, analyze project data and perform geospatial and statistical calculations - Prepare materials for presentations or client meetings - Perform routine Planning/Environmental functions including document research and field investigations - Perform other duties as assigned Duties and Responsibilities: Talent is the essence of meeting our client’s objectives, goals and challenges. If this sounds like a fit for you, we’d love to have that first discussion of you joining our team.
- Current standing as a Rising Sophomore, Junior, Senior or Graduate student actively enrolled in an accredited Civil Engineering or related Undergraduate or Graduate program
- Demonstrated some experience in Traffic Engineering or related field and have a strong desire to advance skills related to transportation and other related projects
- Experience with Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong technical writing, analytical and communication skills
- Detail-oriented with an emphasis on quality work products
- The selected candidate must have the ability to work in the United States immediately.
About WSP USA
WSP USA is the U.S. operating company of one of the world's leading engineering and professional services firms. Dedicated to serving local communities, we are engineers, planners, technical experts, strategic advisors and construction management professionals. WSP USA designs lasting solutions in the transportation, buildings, energy, water and environment sectors. With nearly 7,000 people in 100 offices across the U.S., we partner with our clients to help communities prosper. www.wsp.com/usa
WSP provides a progressive mix of benefits including medical, dental 401k and long term disability focused on a providing health and financial stability throughout the employee’s career.
At WSP, we want to give our employees the challenges they seek to grow their careers and knowledge base. Your daily contributions to your team will be a key piece in our meeting client objectives, goals and challenges, are you ready to get started?
WSP USA is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Race/Color/Religion/Sex/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin and Veterans and Disability.
The selected candidate must be authorized to work in the United States.
Relocation assistance is not available for this position.