This position will oversee all components of conference services and events, the outreach and recruitment of new resident students, and all marketing.
- Coordinates the marketing and implementation of a comprehensive marketing plan that includes community outreach, recruitment, and the guest services and conference program at CSUB.
- Develops annual outreach event calendar in consultation with Associate Director and other University staff, particular Outreach and Admissions.
- Develops annual conference calendar and conference budget in consultation with the Associate Director and other University staff.
- Establishes a comprehensive marketing plan with the goal of developing a waiting list for incoming students by 2020.
- Coordinates conference budget so that expenses are reasonable and appropriate, and that the overall program and each individual group generate a profit.
- Represents Student Housing at outreach and recruitment events.
- Represents Housing, Student Affairs and CSUB at functions, conferences, and professional organizations related to the role.