The Human Resources Specialist
position will be supervised by a Field Human Resources Manager and will function as a Human Resource Generalist.
- A Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Organizational Behavior, Human Resources or Labor Relations is required
- Minimum of 3 (three) years of Human Resource and Labor Relations experience at a Coordinator or Generalist level is required
- Candidate must possess excellent communication, organizational, training and negotiation skills.
- Must have the ability to effectively interact with employees from senior management to the front-line
- This position will travel approximately 25% of the time
Ryder is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
- Will be responsible for resolving employee concerns and grievances, working with management to resolve employee relations issues, and providing counsel/guidance to management regarding the appropriate application of performance management processes
- Will assist in recruiting and selection processes as necessary, assist with field training initiatives, support the administration of corporate compensation and benefit programs, and generally work with the field management team to insure a positive and productive work environment