Joseph Grant State Farm is a leading agency in our industry in the region. We're proud of our 4.8 google customer review rating. We're now hiring an Insurance Producer to help us keep growing. If you're excited to be part of a winning team, then is a perfect place to get ahead. You'll be glad you applied to with us. We are looking for a REMOTE competitive producer to generate new business by contacting potential customers. You will sell, solicit, differentiate and negotiate insurance plans that match the needs of your prospective customers’ portfolio. The goal is to build up strong positive relationships, to ensure growth attainment and increase our firm’s reputation.
- Develop marketing strategies and promote all types of new insurance contracts or suggest additions/changes to existing ones
- Breed productive relationships to create a pool of prospective clients from various sources by networking, cold calling, using referrals etc.
- Evaluate business or individual customers’ needs and financial status and propose protection plans that meet their criteria
- Work with clients to deliver risk management strategies that fit their risk profiles
- Maintain bookkeeping systems, database and records
- Monitor insurance claims to ensure mutual satisfaction
- Achieve customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives
- Constantly update job knowledge and learn about new products and services
- Fulfill all policy requirements
- Meet with prospective clients
- Meet with existing clients to perform annual reviews
- Must conduct phone prospecting, face-to-face prospecting and through social media efforts
- Conduct sales presentation with the intent of selling an insurance product
- Provide claim assistance to clients
- Solicit referrals from clients
- Ability to network and develop leads
- Proven working experience as an Insurance Agent or relevant experience
- Familiarity with all types of insurance plans (automobile, fire, life, property, medical etc.)
- Basic computer knowledge and statistical analysis
- Proven ability to work with goals
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present, influence and sell effectively
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions and in creating long-lasting relationships
- High school or BS degree
- Ability to obtain Property & Casualty License with 45 days of hire if not already in hand.
- Ability to obtain Life, Accident & Sickness License within 60 days of hire if not already in hand.
- Ability to pass a background check
- Meet state continuing education requirements
- Demonstrate great customer service skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Above average analytical skills to determine prospective client needs
If you are motivated to succeed, are willing to obtain the proper licensing requirements and can see yourself in this role, please apply. We will follow up with you about the next steps in our interview process.
Job Type: Full-time
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- Achievement-oriented -- enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
- Autonomous/Independent -- enjoys working with little direction
Company's Facebook page: