As the nation’s leading bottled water company, BlueTriton Brands is dedicated to providing customers with healthy hydration options. Alongside that, we’re also committed to developing our people – enabling them to make the most of the many elements that help them to succeed. It’s a chance to use your knowledge, skills and experience to shine brightly and achieve your ambitions – all while delivering healthy hydration to millions of customers.
When it comes to leading the industry with the highest standards in quality, BlueTriton Corporate is a vital element of our success. Whether you’re based in finance or Human Resources, Legal, Communications or IT, you’ll be a force for good – someone who is trusted, empowered and supported to make a genuine, lasting impression on our organization.
The Account Services Representative position reports to the Financial Services Manager. This position will be responsible to complete key activities to support business growth and profitability as it relates to ReadyRefresh order to cash processes and initiatives on one of the sub teams within National Account Services. Sub teams include; DSD/Retail, Account Master Data, Distributor, Special Billing or Accounts Receivable.
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Manage average of $3MM of AR within assigned portfolio of customers requiring hands-on and tailored support (end-to-end customer support)
- Work collaboratively with AP departments of high revenue generating commercial customers (annual >$50K) to request payment on past due AR balances while developing and continuously fostering the customer relationship
- Collect payments and record accurately within the system and reconcile using multiple systems (internal and external)
- Demonstrate a problem solving mindset to resolve customer payment issues at root cause
- Frequently partner with sales colleagues for customer support to enable continued growth
- Generate reporting to analyze past due trends
- Support AR specialist as needed with complex customer invoice issue resolution
- Create customized invoicing per customer specific specifications and/or complete invoice revisions as needed within compliance standards
- Create and manage ad hoc reports as well as analyze the data to identify issues/trends and work with the appropriate parties to ensure root cause resolution
- Foster strong partnership with these high value customers supporting all on-going billing needs
- Leverage multiple systems, beyond traditional ReadyRefresh CRM systems, including SAP, Web Portals, Vendor Payment Portals, Banking Portals
- Partner with Operations to ensure cash collection compliance
- Resolve escalated financial variances
- Maintain customer master data on customer accounts including pricing, exemptions, restrictions, etc.
- Ability to self-manage and work independently to ensure monthly KPIs are achieved
- Perform other duties and special projects as required
Key success measures associated with this position include, but are not limited to:
- Bad Debt results
- Portfolio and National Aging
- Turnaround time for various tasks
Key qualifications for this position include but are not limited to:
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- 3-5 years of experience working within RMS preferred
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Provide continuous hands-on and tailored support for complex customer needs
- Ability to foster customer relationships to enable further business revenue growth
- Provide an exceptional billing experience to mitigate business revenue loss
- Ability to effectively prioritize workload
- Ability to effectively partner cross-functionally and identify best solution for all parties involved
- Must be able to work independently
- Must have strong decision making and problem-solving ability
- Must have proven track record of dependability, flexibility and exceptional organizational skills
- High school diploma, GED, or equivalent work experience required
BlueTriton Brands is the nation’s leading bottled water company. Our water brands include Poland Spring, Arrowhead, Ozarka, Deer Park, Zephyrhills, Ice Mountain, Origins, Saratoga, Splash, Ac+ion and Pure Life. We’re passionate about creating shared value for society in all kinds of ways: from providing careers and benefits to communities where we operate to environmental stewardship – most notably responsible water management, lightweight packaging and advancing recycling in America. As a valuable part of our team, you’ll receive a competitive total rewards package – something that will provide you with the support you need to thrive both inside and outside of work. It’s not just the work that you’ll find fulfilling here though. As you build a career with us, you’ll receive exactly the kind of benefits you’d expect from a leading name in healthy hydration. The only question is, what elements will help you succeed at BlueTriton Brands?
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.