This position includes, but is not limited to:
- Using a new patent protected process of applying a non-toxic dry fog technology to kill mold, fungus and bacteria from commercial and residential structures. The process has been tested by the US Army Corps of Engineers and was proven to be effective. This technology can eliminate all mold spores in a house without the use of demolition and is extremely cost efficient. It is also effective in killing bacteria and viruses and is currently being used by gyms, daycare, funeral homes and other business to clean and disinfect their facilities.
- The company will provide a vehicle and all other specialty tools necessary to complete the job. The employee will be required to complete state specific license requirements which will be reimbursed.
- The company will provide online support and marketing. The employee will be required to meet with real estate professionals, insurance agents and other business owners to advertise the technology.
- The employee must be detail oriented as they will be dealing with solutions that must be accurately measured and properly treated to produce the desired results.
- The employee must be highly motivated as this is a startup business that has already been proven to be successful in other states. The company headquarters will be out of state and the employee will essentially be acting as if they were self-employed. No office space will be provided as there is no need. The employee will be able to work from home often and will be expected to keep the company vehicle at their personal residence.
- The employee will be offered an hourly wage in the beginning with a commission overriding component that will be paid bi-weekly. The commission override will be 10% to 20% of each job sold and each job treated. One fogging machine can treat between 8,000 and 10,000 square feet a day. This leads to the potential for significant compensation potential. Production and sales bonuses will also be rewarded upon reaching various milestones throughout the year. Health insurance will not be initially provided but will be rewarded after the employee has worked for the company for a required time period.
- Pure Maintenance of Alaska is a new licensee of Pure Maintenance LLC. Other licensees have proven to be very successful in Utah, Idaho, California, Texas, and Florida. In opening up a new location, the employee will be the only technician in the area. After a few months, other markets have shown that due to the increased demand it will be necessary to hire up to three technicians to meet demands.
Job Type: Commission
Typical deal size: