Currently looking for a Sr. Java/J2EE Developer to fill an opening on a multiyear CCAR project located in Jersey City, NJ. Interested candidates should have experience working on the server-side Java as well as Core Java and J2EE.
Responsibilities of the Senior Java/J2EE Developers
- Implement Standard Forecasting Platform for Critical Calculations (Non-Modeled) to provide increased controls and process automation for critical calculations, by which Forecast Administrators can configure processes and calculations in a controlled environment.
- Prepare functional specifications, Code, Test documentation and knowledge transfer documentation.
- Provide support a calculation engine to perform complex forecasting calculations.
Requirements of the Senior Java/J2EE Developers
- Must be a very technical Java developer with strong development background (CCAR experience not required, but a plus. Capital Markets is preferred but not required.)
- Experience working on the server-side Java is most important as well as Core Java and J2EE.
- Must have experience working with Java 8
- Must have experience working with REST API
- Experience working within Spring and must have experience working with Spring Boot.
- Must have experience working with Multi-threading
- Knowledge and experience working with Oracle databases.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems or related field.
Job Type: Contract
- Java 1.8: 2 years (Preferred)
- Java: 10 years (Required)
- J2EE: 10 years (Required)
- Multithreading: 5 years (Preferred)
- Spring Boot: 4 years (Preferred)
- Jersey City, NJ (Preferred)