The Queen’s Medical Center is seeking a SECURITY OFFICER – Full Time with Benefits!
- We are a Magnet facility. Located in Honolulu, Hawaii.
- Level 1 Trauma Center, largest acute care hospital with 505 licensed beds.
- Teaching hospital.
- The only hospital in Hawaii to be certified by MD Anderson Cancer Network®, a program of MD Anderson Cancer Center, to bring world-renowned cancer expertise to patients in the state.
- U.S. News & World Report 2017-18 recognizes The Queen’s Medical Center as a Best Hospital in Honolulu.
- Patrols the buildings and grounds of The Queen’s Medical Center (QMC) as well as the outlying properties to provide a safe and secure environment for patients, visitors, employees, medical staff and the protection to property.
- Greets, assists and provides service to patients, visitors and staff in a friendly and professional manner.
- High school or GED required.
- Current State of Hawaii Guard Registration card.
- Valid U.S. driver's license required in accordance with Hawaii state law rules and regulations.
- Driver's abstract or evidence of good driving record.
- Meet and comply with qualifications set forth in QMC Fleet Safety Policy.
- Current certification in CPR at BLS-HCP level.
Click here http://www.queensmedicalcenter.org/careers to apply for Job Opening
#*120734 (Evening) or # 120735 (Night)*.
Queen’s also offers world-class benefits, including:
- Excellent Medical and Dental Insurance Plans
- Generous Retirement Plans – Including a Defined Benefit Pension Plan and 401k Match
- Paid Time Off
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Basic Life, Long-Term Disability, and Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Employment Assistance Program
Job Type: Full-time