About Bombardier Transportation
Bombardier Transportation is a global leader in rail technology and offers the broadest portfolio in the industry. It covers the full spectrum of rail solutions, ranging from trains to sub-systems and signalling. The company also provides complete transport systems, e-mobility technology and maintenance services. As an innovation driver, Bombardier Transportation continuously breaks new ground in sustainable mobility. It provides integrated solutions that create substantial benefits for operators, passengers and the environment. Headquartered in Berlin, Germany, Bombardier Transportation employs around 39,850 people and its products and services operate in over 60 countries.
Based in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, you will provide technical leadership during the design, manufacturing and start-up phases of programs to coordinate all aspects of technical and engineering effort, documentation, and support required for successful completion of the project. You will also ensure that engineering project schedules and man-hour projections are met and designs meet contract requirements.
In your role you will:
- Participate in the proposal development process and provide technical support as needed;
- Coordinate customer design reviews and participate in internal design reviews, including documentation of minutes and actions;
- Support development of the project design schedule and participate in monitoring and progress reporting;
- Update action items list on a regular basis, communicate problem areas to appropriate managers and monitor report progress for timely resolution;
- Coordinate engineering response to problems uncovered during factory and field testing;
- Take the lead for coordinating manufacturing and engineering functional groups in resolving technical issues;
- Serve as the technical point of contact with customer;
- Maintain proficiency and expertise by participating in various training and continuing education programs.
As our ideal candidate:
- You hold a Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, and you are certified System Engineering Professional (CSEP) is considered as an asset;
- You have five (5) years of experience in a similar role;
- You have knowledge of Main Line and Mass Transit Signalling Solutions;
- You have excellent English communication skills, both written and spoken, you have intermediate knowledge of French and Spanish (considered as an asset).
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those under consideration will be contacted.
Join us at careers.bombardier.com
Your ideas move people.
Product Lifecycle Management (PLM)
10.12.2018, 2:53:05 PM
24.12.2018, 11:59:00 PM