A day in the Life of Data and Analytics Practitioner at Brillio:
· You will partner closely with the client to engineer solutions and deliver state-of-the-art outcomes
· You will develop and build on your expertise in Data Science, Big Data, Analytics, and Visualization tools/techniques daily to enable incremental innovation in on-going projects.
· You will take complete ownership of various modules in the project, work independently and/or collaborate with team extensively depending on complexity of task
· At all times, you will clearly articulate and communicate with a diverse set of internal and external customers with varying degrees of technical proficiency and deliver critical business and process related information to mitigate any risks or failures
· You will persistently look for opportunities to address customer needs by being a thought partner in every moment of engagement
Responsibilities and Duties
For you to be successful, you must:
· Build partnerships within and outside the team regardless of formal authority
· Dismantle personal knowledge and empower others by mentoring and fostering an environment of growth
· Create value by anticipating and meeting needs of internal and external customers and delivering high-quality results and be accountable for outcomes
· Open and flexible to accommodate and implement new ideas, understand business complexities, nurture innovation and challenge the status quo persistently
· Grasp data that is available, pay attention to details and strive to be subject matter expert in chosen area of specialty through continuous learning and improvement
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
You’ll bring this to the table:
· Ability to work in ambiguous situations with unstructured problems and anticipate potential issues/risks
· Strong problem-solving skills with an emphasis on product development
· Strong network analytics expertise including network capacity planning, Network/service health predictor, Network optimized service analytics
· Experience using statistical computer languages (R, Python, SAS) to manipulate data and draw insights from large data sets.
· Knowledge and experience in some of the statistical and data mining, data sampling, feature engineering techniques: GLM/Regression, Random Forest, Boosting, Trees, text mining, social network analysis, etc.
· Knowledge of advanced statistical techniques and concepts (properties of distributions, statistical tests and proper usage, etc.) and experience with applications.
· Experience creating and using advanced machine learning algorithms and statistics: regression, simulation, scenario analysis, modeling, ARIMA modelling, clustering, decision trees, neural networks, etc.
· Experience with some of basic and advanced optimization techniques (Linear Programming, Genetic Algorithm, Sim. Annealing, MC Simulation)
· Experience working with and creating data architectures.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills for coordinating across teams.
· A drive to learn and master new technologies and techniques.
· Good Experience with any distributed data/computing tools: Map/Reduce, Hadoop, Hive, Spark, etc.
· Experience with machine learning on big data.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract