Full-timeEstimated: $37,000 - $48,000 a year
- Human resources
- Communication skills
- Organizational skills
- Microsoft Office
- Computer skills
- Bachelor's degree
Full Job Description
Main Objective and Duties:
Under general direction, responsible for day-to-day administration of policies and programs covering several of the following: recruiting, compensation and benefits, training, employee and labor relations, safety, and personnel research. May assist in developing policies.
1. Employee data management Recording and filing of employee information; electronic and hardcopy. Maintenance of employee records and files; electronic and hardcopy.
2. Primary support to HD Manager
3. Coordinate entry and exit procedures
4. Assist with site leave administration
5. communicate Company's Policies and Procedures.
6. Administration of site employee performance evaluation administration
7. Administration of site compensation administration
8. Assist with employee benefit administration
9. Perform site Human Development administrative tasks
10. Provide Employee Relations Support to Leads / Supervisors/ Managers
11. Site/Regional Compliance with Workers Compensation and State and Federal Laws
12. Effectively Communicate Human Resources information to employees
13. Unemployment insurance compliance and reporting
14. Specialized Human Resources project management as assigned
15. Provide applicable reports
17. Adhere to company guidelines and policies
18. All other tasks assigned.
Area of expertise (Skills)
1. One year of Human Resources job experience and/or equivalent education.
2. Proven customer service skills.
3. Good communication skills.
4. Good organizational skills.
5. Data base entry skills.
6. Computer skills.
a. Windows 98/NT
b. Microsoft Office Applications
7. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit, talk and hear. The employee is occasionally required to walk; use hands and fingers to operate, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; and reach with hands and arms. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus.
Other Skills and Experiences (Min)
Bachelor of Science with Human Resources emphasis