US Immigration Bonds provides nationwide immigration bond service as well as all other classes of surety bonds. We opened our doors in 2013 when the founders of US Immigration Bonds decided they could do some good in the immigration community. Since then, we have helped thousands of people regain control of their lives, and we have reunited thousands of families. We decided to create a same day release system to ensure that detained immigrants would be released within 24 hours.US Immigration Bonds is family owned and operated and has had firsthand experience in dealing with US Immigration and Customs Enforcement in both a personal and professional light.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Demonstrate strong analytical and problem-solving skills, excellent interpersonal skills both written and oral, effective verbal and listening communications skills, strong decision-making skills, time management skills with attention to detail. Have excellent phone etiquette and be customer service oriented.
- This candidate MUST be organized, professional and possess a positive attitude. This position also requires the candidate to maintain a high level of accuracy and confidentiality.
- Create, revise, format and update documents & reports in Microsoft Office and Acrobat.
- Address the needs of team members, visitors, and callers in a friendly, courteous and professional manner.
- Establish and help to maintain filing system of documents, files, and plans both for general office and in support of projects.
- Contact clients via phone or email to collect past due payments or to make alternative payment arrangements. Update collection files and complete necessary documentation. Negotiate payment plans which protect the Agency’s interest. Recommend action regarding client accounts in past due status.
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as assigned or required.
Required Minimum Qualifications:
- Education: High School Diploma/ Equivalent Degree
- Bilingual in English & Spanish: Able to read, write and speak both languages fluently.
- Detailed oriented, well organized, self-motivated and must be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- 1-2 years work experience.
- Be available to work in the evenings.
- Education: Associate’s or Bachelors Degree in Related Field of Study.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office & Outlook.
- $13/hr. Starting pay.
- $15/hr. After completion of 90 days with review.
- Commission based on bond sales.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $13.00 to $15.00 /hour
- Customer Service: 2 years (Required)
- Spanish: Fluently Read & Write (Required)
- English: Fluently Read & Write (Required)
Communication method(s) used: