Americold provides temperature-controlled warehousing and transportation to food producers, restaurants, schools and retail outlets such as grocery stores. We're proud to provide an essential link in the food and beverage industry supply chain, and to play our part in ensuring families across the US and overseas can sit down together to eat.
Based in Atlanta, Georgia, Americold owns and operates 155+ temperature-controlled warehouses in the United States, Australia, New Zealand, China, Argentina, and Canada. In North America we have over 11,000 associates and offer a wide variety of employment opportunities - from warehouse forklift operators and supervisors to accounting, customer support, engineering, transportation, and technology solutions positions.
Work closely with our Field and Corporate Recruiters to assist with administrative support related to recruiting and onboarding activities. To be successful in this role, the Recruiting Coordinator should be highly organized and should demonstrate a strong attention to detail. Additionally, the Recruiting Coordinator should operate with a sense of urgency to support our recruiting efforts and to ensure that we are able to quickly onboard new talent into the organization.
- Offer administrative support to our Field and Corporate Recruiters as they work to attract top talent for Americold’s corporate office and 140+ warehouse locations across North America.
- Serve as a single-point of contact for candidates during their post-offer process, with a focus on providing exceptional customer service to ensure a high quality candidate experience.
- Book candidate travel for in-person interviews and facilitate the candidate reimbursement process for expenses incurred while interviewing.
- Offer scheduling assistance for interviews conducted with hiring managers.
- Initiate all pre-screening requirements for candidates, including background checks and drug screens.
- Provide support to candidates during the post-offer process, including both technical support and reminders of upcoming deadlines.
- Work with candidates and hiring managers to finalize start dates with the organization and initiate pre-hire steps in our applicant tracking system.
- Assist with job advertising and marketing efforts to post our jobs in various markets and attract top talent for our open positions.
- Offer administrative support on upcoming hiring events and job fairs.
- Ensure thorough and timeline feedback on candidate progress with our recruiters and hiring managers to offer visibility into the pre-hire process.
- Support team initiatives related to employment branding and social media presence.
- Other related duties as business requires.
Qualifications & Experience:
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Requires a bachelor's degree in a related area (Human Resources, Communications or Business) or relevant work experience.
- Minimum 1+ year of experience in the Talent Acquisition and Recruiting space is preferred.
- Experience with Microsoft Office, including Excel, Work, and Outlook.
- Prior experience working in an Applicant Tracking System is preferred; prior experience with iCIMS is a plus.
- Proven ability to thrive in a dynamic environment where fast cycle times, flexibility, and perseverance are required for success.
- Strong business acumen and the ability to communicate effectively (both verbal and in writing) at all levels of the company, including field associates, corporate managers and executives.
- Strong interpersonal skills and relationship building ability. Demonstrated teamwork/collaborative work style with a customer focused approach.
- Exceptional attention to detail and the ability to maintain extreme confidentiality when exposed to sensitive information
- Strong execution and problem solving abilities, as well as demonstrated dependability/reliability in prior roles.
- Possesses flexibility and initiative to assist in related areas. Ability to work in a fast paced environment with multiple competing deadlines.
- Models and promotes the Americold values and behaviors.
- Requires the ability to sit for long periods of time, with frequent interruptions
- Requires several hours per day of sitting, getting up and down from chairs, and reaching, or bending
- Requires manual dexterity with normal hand and finger movements for typical office work
- Talking, hearing, and seeing are important elements of completing assigned tasks
- May require travel by automobile and airplane up for business
- May require a visit facility operations in temperatures at or below freezing
- May carry loads related to travel and occasionally lifts, carries, positions, or moves objects weighing up to 20 pounds
- Requires the use of various electronic tools
- Requires the ability to relate to others beyond giving and receiving instructions: must partner with colleagues without exhibiting behavioral extremes
- Requires the performance of work activities including reasoning, negotiating, instructing, persuading, or speaking with others; and respond appropriately to constructive feedback from executive management
Americold is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
EOE/AA M/F/D/V DFW.