Attracts and places high quality talent across the enterprise that performs well and is retained; provides exceptional candidate experiences to promote the brand and generate engagement; supports HR initiatives so that goals are achieved efficiently and effectively.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Source and recruit qualified candidates for professional and clerical/administrative positions. Use the most efficient and effective method of recruiting based on the position’s requirements.
- Write, place and maintain internal and external job postings for all positions including schools, professional organizations and other sources in alignment with Recruiting Plan
- Recommend and participate in pro-active recruitment strategies, such as college relations, job fairs, military recruiting as warranted
- Regular follow up with the respective hiring managers and candidates to ensure timeliness of recruitment process.
- In collaboration with Sr. Talent Associate, create and execute on social media and relationship building strategies to secure pre-employment interest and loyalty to our organization.
- Create and maintain contacts within industry.
- Actively participates in networking groups and other business and community programs to increase skill knowledge.
- Maintain regular contact with possible future candidates.
- Develop and execute a personal time management plan.
- Work with Recruiting Coordinator to schedule interviews, including booking rooms, travel arrangements as needed
- Greet and escort candidates for all positions
- Administer applicant testing
- Conduct reference and background checks for all positions.
- Review applicant information (i.e. background check results) prior to offer; notify Supervisor, Talent Acquisition of any areas of concern.
- Work with Recruiting Coordinator to generate offer letters
- Send new hire paperwork to new employees.
- Work with Recruiting Coordinator to announce new hires to HR, IT, Facilities, Manager, Office Services, etc., and on iPortal.
- Work with Recruiting Coordinator to enter/validate new employees into HRIS
- Work with Recruiting Coordinator to set-up Orientations (New Hire, Benefits, Ergonomic, and all other applicable); notify managers and new hires of the orientation schedule in advance.
- Conduct new hire orientations as needed.
- Coordinate the placement of ads utilizing online job boards, internal job postings and school postings. Work with outside recruiters as necessary. Evaluate recruitment sources for effectiveness and cost.
- Pre-screen and recommend candidates to present to LOBs.
Team Member Process Management
- Work with HR Advisor for the Visa process, including renewals for new and current employees.
- Handle all aspects of temporary employee placement: order temporaries, correspond with agencies, schedule interviews, oversee billings
- Serve as the administrator for the Recruitment module of the HRIS system, working with the primary system administrator to configure and implement the features of the module effectively. Oversee the staff requisition workflow to ensure all approvals and necessary documentation is received for each position.
- Generate regular reporting from the module that provides usable decision making information and metrics to appropriate audiences.
- Maintain electronic and paper candidate files that include applications for each position, EEO/Applicant flow log, I9s and other required record-keeping information.
- Support HR and Recruiting projects as necessary.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
4 year degree in Human Resources, Business or other applicable degree
3-5 years of professional HR recruiting experience in a fast paced environment
Experience using Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Outlook. Experience using various Applicant Tracking Systems
Exposure and desire to engage in social networking strategies to engage potential talent. Creative thinker who can develop new ideas and build them into successful actions. Demonstrated skills in negotiating, multi-tasking, organization and execution; Current knowledge base of Recruiting best practices, California, federal and local labor laws relative to staffing, Sophisticated interpersonal skills that project a sense of optimism, “can-do” spirit and fun with the ability to adapt style depending on situation.