CH Carolina Herrera is House of Herrera’s luxury lifestyle brand. As one of the most prominent brands in the industry, CH Carolina Herrera’s immediate success was backed by Venezuelan designer Carolina Herrera’s career as a global icon in luxury and timeless elegance.
Featuring accessories, women’s, men’s and children’s collections, the brand rapidly established itself with more than 400 stores in Europe, the Americas, Middle East and Asia.
CH Carolina Herrera is part of STL Sociedad Textil Lonia, a global company with more than 800 stores in 43 different countries, and a team of more than 2500 employees.
Talent, innovation and constant growth can be found at the core of this dynamic and creative group. Our culture is based on teamwork and passion for our brands. We are looking for colleagues who will bring talent and commitment to the team and who want to grow in a fast-paced, international organization. Our aim is for you to become a part of our project and accomplish your goals by our side.
· Health Insurance
· Vision Insurance
· Dental Insurance
· Paid Time-Off
· Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
· Life Insurance
· Commuter Benefit Plan
· Employee Discount
The Sales Associate is responsible for creating and organizing a pleasant shopping environment
for the company clientele, providing excellent customer service and driving customer loyalty.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Achieving daily and weekly individual sales targets and KPI´s as defined by the Store Manager or Assistant Store Manager in order to achieve the store objectives
· Replenishing the products on the sales floor as outlined in the company procedures while respecting the visual merchandizing standards
· Assisting with merchandising and inventory activities. Keeping the sales floor and store image neat, organized, clean and stocked
· Processing transactions accurately and efficiently
· Complying with all sales related policies and procedures
· Unpacking, hanging/folding merchandise, stocking checks and securing security tags when needed
· Providing excellent customer service following the company customer experience protocol
· Maintaining and developing the store Client book (sales after care)
· Minimum 1-year experience in fashion retail luxury stores
· Experience in creating and maintaining clientele relations
· Results oriented
· High motivation and keen to learn and grow
· Excellent communication skills
· Passionate for fashion
· Positive attitude and optimism
· Flexibility and adaptability
· Results oriented
· Ability to work under pressure
· Bi-lingual (Spanish) is a plus
For more information regarding our company and products please visit:
Sociedad Textil Lonia Corp. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will be considered regardless to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, age, gender, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $19.00 - $21.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Night shift
Weekly day range:
- Enter a past job that shows relevant experience
- Can you tell us about any skills or experience you have that might be helpful in this job?
- Fashion styling: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: In person