*SIGN-ON BONUS AVAILABLE*
*NEW ADJUSTED WAGES*
Avita Health System currently operates three hospitals and numerous clinic locations throughout Richland and Crawford counties. Over the last few years, the system has tripled in size serving multiple communities throughout the region. Over 2,000 employees and over 160 employed physicians and advanced practitioners provide high-quality healthcare to the surrounding communities.
Are you interested in joining our Nursing team?
We are currently accepting resumes and applications for an opportunity located in our Nursing departments:
LICENSED PRACTICAL NURSE JOB SUMMARY
Our inpatient LPNs gather data, plan, and implement the nursing care of patients within the nursing unit under the supervision of an RN. Responsible for ensuring continuity of care of the patients between shifts by providing direct care as well as assisting with the care given by nursing assistants and support staff members. Participates in patient and family teaching. Maintains role as a patient advocate with a focus on the facility’s mission.
Current licensure as a Licensed Practical Nurse in the State of Ohio.
Current BLS certification.
Two (2) or more years of previous experience in rehabilitation nursing, longer-term care, or hospital setting.
Reasons to Join the Nursing Team at Avita:
Engaged, supportive nursing culture
- Competitive, newly adjusted wages
- Comprehensive benefits package, including generous paid time off (PTO)
- Health insurance – traditional and HSA plans
- Dental and vision insurance
- 403B retirement plan – Avita matches up to 4%
- Maternity/paternity leave
- Low nurse-to-patient ratios
- Flexible work schedules
- Emphasis on work-home life balance
- Shared governance – You have a voice!
- RN Transition into Practice Program for new grads
- Student Nurse Residency Program
- Preceptor Program
- Internal promotion opportunities
- DAISY Award Recognition for nursing excellence
- CMS 5-Star Quality Rating at Avita Ontario Hospital
Avita Health System is an Equal Opportunity Employer.