Envoy is seeking an experienced certified SCRUM Master to work in an Agile team/environment.
You will join as an experienced certified Scrum Master who loves working at the heart of a close-knit team, going the extra mile to help the scrum teams deliver projects that exceed all expectations. You will take responsibility for protecting agile processes, facilitating product and support teams, communicating with the wider business and bringing about continued improvement.
Primary Job Responsibilities
- Act as Scrum Master for multiple, distributed Scrum teams, coaching the team on Agile values and practices
- Assist team and management with user story development and backlog grooming, including identifying unaccounted work
- Facilitate all Scrum ceremonies, including release planning, sprint planning, sprint reviews, sprint retrospectives, and stand-up
- Track iteration status and resolve stalled or blocked user stories as needed
- Develop measurements to improve team effectiveness, including dashboard reporting
- Contribute to product roadmap planning, project scheduling, and release management
- Introduce new ideas and processes that improve performance and productivity
- Facilitate cross-team coordination by reaching out to the larger organization to remove obstacles
- Bachelor's degree or combination of relevant education and experience
- Comfortable operating in rapidly changing environments
- Solid Agile SDLC experience with 3+ years experience in Scrum software development; Kanban experience a plus
- Professional Scrum Master (PSM); Certified Scrum Master (CSM); Certified Scrum Professional (CSP) is a plus
- Demonstrated record of delivering multiple software products to production using Agile methodologies
- Experience working in and guiding teams that use test-driven development and continuous integration and delivery
- Solid data analysis skills for measuring and managing delivery
- Excellent facilitation skills with demonstrated ability to influence change at all organizational levels
- Experience with JIRA is a plus
- Knowledge of the Android and iOS Development
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
Envoy offers a competitive salary, 100% employer paid health and dental, vision, 401(k) matching, paid vacation, sick leave and holidays, fully stocked snack rack, coffee, kombucha and cold brew on tap, HTC Vive VR rig, and really cute dogs.
- Fast paced work environment with great people who love what they do.
- Envoy is an equal opportunity employer (EOE). We strongly support diversity in the workforce.
To all recruitment agencies Envoy does not accept agency resumes. Envoy is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Got the goods? We'd love to hear from you.