Servicing Accounting Clerk
We are looking for a skilled Accounting Clerk to perform a variety of accounting, bookkeeping and financial tasks for the loan servicing department. The Servicing Accounting Clerk responsibilities include keeping records updated, preparing reports and reconciling bank statements.
- Monitoring of various suspense accounts to ensure timely resolution of payables and receivables.
- Research of suspense items by working with accounting department, investors, borrowers and subservicer.
- Perform monthly reconciliation of various suspense accounts to general ledger in a timely manner.
- Type accurately, prepare and maintain accounting documents and records.
- Various accounting and reporting related tasks as assigned by supervisor.
- Empowered: Operate effectively, even when things are not certain or the way forward is not clear.
- Accountable: Take personal responsibility for decisions, actions, and failures and keep open to coaching, feedback and self-development.
- Collaborative: Work cooperatively with others across the organization to achieve shared objectives.
- Communicative: Provide timely and helpful information to customers and teammates across the organization, verbally or in writing.
- Tech Savvy: Adopt new technologies with a sense of vigor and excitement.
This job description is a general description of essential job functions. It is not intended as an employment contract, nor is it intended to describe all duties someone in this position may perform. All employees are expected to perform tasks as assigned by supervisory personnel, regardless of job title or routine job duties. Embrace Home Loans is an Equal Opportunity and ADA compliant Employer, committed to diversity in the workplace.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $20.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
All employees who are not fully vaccinated will be required to wear a mask and attest to weekly COVID testing.
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Middletown, RI 02842: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Are you willing to consent to a background check?
- Loan Servicing: 1 year (Preferred)
- Bookkeeping: 2 years (Required)
Work Location: One location