Nurse Technician (CNA) - Post Op (PRN)(Job Number: 26516-87011)
Work Location: United States-Texas-Pearland-Pearland Medical Center
Schedule: PRN/Per Diem
Job Type: Nursing Support
Pearland Medical Center – Pearland, Texas
Nurse Technician (CNA)
As a vital member of the HCA Healthcare System, Pearland Medical Center shares the strength of more than 165 hospitals across the United States and England, including The Woman’s Hospital of Texas and Clear Lake Regional Medical Center.
Pearland Medical Center specialties:
- Our Women’s Diagnostic Imaging Center offers the most comprehensive care in the Pearland area, using the very latest in imaging. Our 3D mammography is the first of its kind in the area. It offers the most accurate imaging of any technology ever developed to detect breast cancer early.
- Pearland Medical Center’s Cardiovascular Services will feature a cross-functional team of cardiologists, including the first stenting services offered in Pearland.
- Our Imaging Center will offer everything from X-rays to CT scans and more. Plus, we have experienced radiologists to analyze every detail, ensuring you have the absolute most accurate diagnoses.
- Our Outpatient Services have everything you need in one place: imaging, diagnosis and treatment.
- Surgery in Pearland from world-class surgeons? Of course. General surgery, spine, GYN, urology and much, much more.
Pearland Medical Center is currently accepting applications for Nurse Technician (CNA).
- Performs and documents vital signs at regular and indicated intervals. Reports significant changes and/or values that are outside of expected parameters to a licensed nurse.
- Measures and records intake and output. Notifies licensed nurse when values are unusually high or low, as appropriate for patient age.
- Assesses patient comfort/anxiety level, communicates needs to licensed nurse.
- Assists patient with activities of daily living: oral care, feeding, bathing, positioning and elimination.
- Assists in patient transfer to and from bed and transport devices using effective body mechanics and patient safety assistive devices.
- Provides support measures appropriately based on age and culture of the patient.
- Uses Meditech automation system or manual records to perform scheduling, order entry, care documentation, communications, and to keep abreast of departmental
- Assists with/performs independently other department functions:
- Unit Secretary
- Department Secretary
- Monitor Technician
LICENSURE AND CERTIFICATIONS
- Texas C.N.A Certification, required.
- BLS Certification through the American Heart Association, required.
- SAMA/CPI certification, preferred.
- Previous experience in hospital setting, preferred.