Come join BrightStar Care, a team that believes in serving with a passion and doing the right thing. Staff Recruiter is responsible for delivering all facets of recruiting success throughout the Franchise Office. This will be achieved through the development of local recruiting plans, employing traditional sourcing strategies and resources as well as developing new, creative recruiting ideas. The Recruiter will play a critical role in ensuring we are hiring the best possible talent. BrightStar is looking for a self-driven, high-energy individual to build a highly motivated team of medical staff and office staff. This full time position is a rewarding opportunity to provide care in the homes of those who need it.
- Weekly pay with direct deposit
- Health insurance
- National opportunities with over 250 locations in US
- Work with the Franchise Owner and/or Branch Manager on recruiting planning meetings.
- Assist in the creation of job descriptions.
- Lead the creation of a recruiting and interviewing plan for each open position.
- Efficiently and effectively fill open positions.
- Conduct regular follow-up with management to determine the effectiveness of recruiting plans and implementation.
- Research and recommend new sources for active and passive candidate recruiting.
- Build networks to find qualified passive candidates.
- Post openings in newspaper advertisements, with professional organizations, and in other position appropriate venues.
- Utilize the Internet for recruitment. This includes posting positions to appropriate Internet sources; research new ways of using the Internet for recruitment; use social and professional networking sites to identify and source candidates.
- Aid public relations in establishing a recognizable “employer of choice” reputation for the company, both internally and externally.
- Communicate with employees and field staff regularly to establish rapport, gauge morale, and source new candidate leads.
- Attend local professional meetings and membership development meetings.
- Maintain regular contact with possible future candidates.
- Coordinate recruiting initiatives.
- Attend career fairs for recruiting and company recognition.
- Give presentations, attend group meetings, and increase awareness of the company before and after career fairs.
- Review applicants to evaluate if they meet the position requirements.
- Conduct prescreening interviews.
- Maintain all pertinent applicant and interview data in the Applicant Tracking System (ATS)
- Performing reference and background checks for potential employees.
- Assist in writing and forwarding rejection letters.
- Assist in preparing and sending new employee orientation packages and on-boarding new hires.
- Experience with recruiting, healthcare recruiting a plus.
- General knowledge of various employment laws and practices.
- Excellent interpersonal and coaching skills.
- Skills in database management and record keeping.
- Ability to maintain the highly confidential nature of human resources work.
- Ability to travel for recruitment meetings, college visits, and career fairs and maintain a flexible work schedule.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Gather and analyze information skillfully.
- A bachelor’s degree is required.
- One to two years of human resources experience required; one to two years of recruiting experience preferred.
- Professional in Human Resources (PHR) certification preferred.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
home care, homecare, home health, hospice, management, manager, hr, human resources, recruit, recruiter, recruiting, talent acquisition