What You Will Do:
1. Responds to internal and external telephone calls, inquiries and visitors following established departmental procedures. Initiates or responds to correspondence and memoranda. Serves as administrative liaison internally and outside the organization regarding issues affecting departmental activities
2. Prepares and ensures accuracy of confidential documents, in accordance with department procedures. Prepares presentation material as required.
3. Schedules and coordinates meetings, appointments, travel arrangements and conferences. Prepares agendas, assembles background materials. Attends meetings, prepares notes and performs required administrative follow-up.
4. Compiles and reviews financial data and/or statistical data for completeness and accuracy prior to distribution or use.
5. Provides support for special projects and assignments: researches, analyzes, and summarizes information and source materials for reports.
6. Maintains various paper and electronic filing systems in accordance with department procedures or The Joint Commission record keeping requirements.
7. Orders and maintains office/clinical supplies and equipment and maintains related expense records.
8. Maintains established hospital/unit policies, procedures, objectives, quality assurance, safety, environmental and infection control standards.
What You Need to Be Successful:
1. High School Diploma or equivalent (GED) required.
2. Three years of general clerical and/or administrative experience is required.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.