Currently Hiring for 3rd shift.
3rd shift differential $3.00 per hour.
Weekend Shift = Friday through Sunday 6 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Training will be provided for this position. Previous experience in quality inspection is preferred, but is not required.
- Knowledge of how to operate computers is required
- Basic Math and problem solving skills are required
- Demonstrated organizational skills
- Demonstrated ability to work under pressure and manage many tasks/projects simultaneously
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Inspect, test or measure product for conformance to specification – first article and in-process inspections.
- Measure dimensions of products to verify conformance to specifications, using measuring instruments such as calipers, gauges or micrometers.
- Read blueprints, data, manuals or other materials to determine specifications, inspection and testing procedures, adjustment methods, certification processes, formulas, or measuring instruments required.
- Review outsourced parts for print conformity for release to production.
- Determine acceptance or rejections of materials based on measurements and test results.
- Works with minimal supervision to independently perform the job of Quality Assurance Technician in its entirety as assigned.
- Complete quality assessments during manufacturing
- Determine quality assurance of product prior to movement throughout manufacturing.
- Collaboration between associates and supervisor/leads concerning inspection results.
United Gear & Assembly offers a generous benefits program, which includes; health, vision and dental insurance, 401k program with 4% company contribution, company paid short term disability and life insurance with additional elective life insurance available, paid holidays and profit sharing plan. We are committed to being an EOE and drug and alcohol free employer. Pre-employment screenings are conducted.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $17.25 /hour
- Quality Inspection: 1 year
Required work authorization: