We are looking for a responsible and highly motivated Sales Associate who is ready to take on all sales responsibilities from creating a good first impression to closing sales. Our ideal candidate will deliver a professional presentation to customers and uphold the ideals and standards of our company. The successful Sales Associate will constantly strive to meet all sales goals and exceed customer expectations.
Associates earn a flat hourly rate during training. Upon successful completion of training, Sales Associates earn an hourly rate plus commission, and are eligible to participate in a monthly bonus program.
Healthcare benefits and a retirement savings program are available (after applicable waiting period).
Sales Associate responsibilities and duties:
- Deliver excellent customer service that ensures ongoing sales and high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Work with customers to determine their needs and then recommend the right product to address their sleep concerns.
- Suggest upsells to help the customer walk out the door with everything they need.
- Meet recommended sales goals.
- Use company literature and available training resources to stay up to date on product features.
- Prepare and submit weekly inventory reports and orders to management.
- Load merchandise into/onto customers vehicles.
- Offload merchandise from truck or shipping container(s) into warehouse weekly or as containers arrive and move product into and around showroom floor as needed.
- Ensuring cleanliness and organization of the showroom, warehouse, and property.
Sales Associate qualifications and skills
- Friendly and enthusiastic personality.
- Strong work ethic/Self-motivated.
- Ability to work individually or in a team environment.
- Attention to detail.
- Sense of urgency and ability to complete tasks in a timely manner.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experience with customer service.
- General understanding of the principles of sales.
- Commissioned sales experience/proven track record in achieving sales quotas desired.
- Experience using a Point of Sale system.
- Experience managing inventory.
- This position entails frequent heavy lifting and moving of mattresses and inventory.
- Evening and weekend shifts are required.
- Good attendance and punctuality are vital.
Job Type: Full-time
- Inventory: 2 years (Preferred)
- Point of Sale: 2 years (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 2 years (Preferred)
- Paid time off
- Health insurance
- Other types of insurance
- Retirement benefits or accounts
- Employee discounts