Benchmark’s company culture is central to our management philosophy. The company’s stated purpose is “to provide an entrepreneurial environment where determined people dare to create, share, and build futures.
To be the “benchmark” by which all others are judged takes passion, courage, and dedication. We invite you to explore our extraordinary offering of unique opportunities, all with a common goal of providing an unforgettable journey.
Job Description Summary:
Good customer service skills.
Ability to understand and follow directions, and perform job functions under limited supervision.
Ability to work as a team member.
Ability to focus attention on details.
Must be able to work flexible hours, including nights and week-ends
1. Disassemble conference rooms at appropriate breakdown times requiring bending & lifting conference & banquet tables onto carts. Must be able to push/pull stacks of ten banquet chairs to & from storage area to conference rooms. Must be able to walk to vacuum rooms & must be able to bend and kneel to pick up foreign objects/debris on the floor.
2 Attend to any guests in conference center.
3. Maintain conference equipment by checking all aspects of equipment requiring bending & kneeling to floor level to check legs on tables, chairs. Lift to secure fittings on chairs.
4. Perform minor maintenance on conference equipment requiring good dexterity with tool & cordless equipment, being able to lift miscellaneous equipment for repair varying in weight.
5. Maintain cleanliness of all Meeting Rooms & Conference Center Space, including the vacuuming of meeting rooms, cleaning of meeting room walls & reporting maintenance and cleanliness issues to all appropriate departments
6. Ensure storage areas are clean & unobtrusive requiring bending, lifting & placing equipment in appropriate areas, straightening, kneeling, & bending to store equipment on storage shelves. Must be able to bend and walk to sweep, mop, and vacuum storage areas.
7. The flexibility to work varied schedule due to business levels & industry demands. (Hotel is open 7 days a week.)
8. Maintain supply kits in conference rooms & maintain inventory of supply kit items.
9. Ensure correct door signs are in place for each event.
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V