Staff level finance position in a large healthcare system setting. Provides support to the Financial Planning department. This is a fast-paced, dynamic environment, and work products have high visibility with senior leadership, therefore accuracy and attention to details are extremely important. Strong communication skills are essential in order to support all business units in the health system. Ability to function independently and as a team player is essential.
- Primary responsibility is to support Workforce Control System using Taleo software. Review, approve and monitor position requisitions and ensure submitted requisitions are complete and meet all standards. Work with operational managers and finance teams to analyze requisitions that fail budget testing and determine if further action is necessary.
- Support and work closely with representatives from Human Resources in running the Taleo system. Calculate vacancy percentages and special analysis as requested periodically by Human Resources or senior leadership. Obtain information for and create monthly Workforce Control Scorecard.
- Assist with and support Kronos Workforce Analytics (productivity) software by summarizing manual statistics and contract labor usage across the health system.
- As time allows, assist the department in preparing the operating budget. Support the department during the budget cycle by helping with training users, uploading budgets to general ledger, and maintaining EPSi Budget Manager Software.
- Compare actual to budget results as requested. Assist with maintaining actual monthly information in EPSi Budget manager and maintaining reports in various systems we use.
o Bachelor’s degree, preferably in accounting or business required.
o MBA/CPA preferred.
Experience & Knowledge:
o One plus years accounting or finance experience required.
o Must be detail-oriented and organized, with good analytical and problem solving ability.
o Notable client service, communication, presentation and relationship building skills required.
o Ability to function independently and as a team player in a fast-paced environment required.
o Must have strong written and verbal communication skills.
Special Skills & Equipment Knowledge:
o Demonstrated strong ability to use PCs, Microsoft Office suite (in particular Excel), and general office equipment (i.e., printers, copy machine, etc.) required.
Hospital experience a plus
Strong skills in data manipulation and strong Microsoft Excel and/or Access skills a plus
Oracle, Hyperion, Kronos Workforce Analytics and Allscripts EPSi Budget Manager experience a plus.