Part-time | Contract$12 an hour
- Organizational Skills
- Warehouse Experience
Full Job Description
Warehouse Associate at Womens Boutique
Responsibilities include (but not limited to):
- Navigating the warehouse to find and pull the correct items for each order
- Cognitive ability to learn new computer programs
- Control and manage fulfillment computer programs
- Counting and sorting incoming and existing inventory for accuracy
- Shipping and packaging orders
- Processing returns and exchange orders
- Other duties include cleaning, organizing, inventory, and other misc. duties as needed.
- Ability to cross-train into other tasks if skill sets are proven.
- Must be able to stand/walk for long periods of time
- Must be able to lift or move up to 50 pounds
- Must be able to work at a fast and efficient pace without making errors
- Must have excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Must have a great attitude and willingness to work
- Must be able to pass background and drug test
Up to 35 hours/week Monday-Friday 9-5.
Salary: Starting at $12.00 / hour with opportunity for raise after a 90-day review.
Please apply and submit resume on indeed
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
Pay: $12.00 per hour
- Warehouse: 1 year (Preferred)
This Job Is:
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
Company's Facebook page: