We are currentlylooking for professional, energetic resp. therapists to provide quality care toour residents. Provides respiratory care for residents who areventilator dependent or with other pulmonary needs including weaning under thedirection of the Pulmonologist.
Split RockRehabilitation and Healthcare Center is looking for Respiratory Therapistswilling to work per-Diem hours. FlexibleDay and Night Shifts available.
1. Provide respiratorycare to patients per physician orders and established policies and procedures.
2. Assure compliance with state, professional regulations and acceptedpracticed guidelines.
3. Maintain and promote good customer relations; communicate with management,coworkers, residents and family members in a professional manner.
4. Provide instruction to patients and other caretakers in the methods andobjectives of therapy.
5. Prepare and update patient records accurately and legibly.
1. Graduate of an AMA approved program for respiratory therapy
2. Appropriate experience in all aspects of respiratory care
3. NYS Department of Education License as a RespiratoryTherapist
4. Registered Respiratory Therapist (RRT)
5. Certified Respiratory Therapist (CRTT)
6. Current BCLS certification
Job Type: Part-time
- Respiratory Therapist: 1 year (Preferred)
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture
- Stable -- traditional, stable, strong processes
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative