Your local Walmart Store #2398 is now hiring Cashier Associates!
Full-Time or Part-Time positions. Pay starts at $11 / hour. Cashier's schedules fall between 6am-12am, usually 1st, mid or 2nd shift.
We offer some great benefits!
401K, Stock, Health Insurance, Dental, Vision, Quarterly Bonuses, Education benefits, Paid Time Off and more!
Ways To Apply
- Apply at https://storejobs.wal-mart.com/HiringCenter/
- Text the word “jobs” to apply at #240-240
- Call (603)430-9985 x190 or leave a message on our
- Hiring Hotline (603) 534-9820
- For assistance with the application, call our Support Line (800)955-7267
What you'll do
As a cashier at Walmart, you are more than just an "item scanner." You play a major role in how our customers feel when they leave the store. You might be the first, last, and sometimes only associate that customers interact with. That's why it's so important to smile, greet, and thank each and every customer.
The pace can be intense, especially in the evenings, on weekends, and during a holiday season. There are times when you have to juggle several tasks in a short amount of time while helping customers: scan items, explain a price, bag items properly, count cash back, and keep your area clean--you get the idea!
Thankfully, our cashiers find the end result rewarding. You're part of a large team with a common goal: happy, satisfied customers.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Smile, greet, and thank customers with a positive attitude
- Stand for long periods of time while checking out customers quickly and accurately
- Keep your area clean and presentable
- Answer customer questions and help them with their needs
- Be available to assist associates across the store as needed
At Walmart, we help people save money so they can live better. This mission serves as the foundation for every decision we make, from responsible sourcing to sustainability—and everything in between. As a Walmart associate, you will play an integral role in shaping the future of retail, tech, merchandising, finance and hundreds of other industries—all while affecting the lives of millions of customers all over the world. Here, your work makes an impact every day. What are you waiting for?
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $11.00 /hour
- relevant: 1 year (Preferred)
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedule
- Parental leave
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Bi weekly or Twice monthly
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- A job for which people with disabilities are encouraged to apply