An international luxury development & design firm is looking for a stylish & organized Personal Assistant to assist our President.
Our Personal Assistant will be part of an international team that is designing and developing beautiful resorts, hotels and luxury mansions & we’re looking for a candidate that is committed, dedicated and organized to assist us.
Our Personal Assistant will perform a variety of administrative and personal tasks, such as providing support to our President, assisting in daily office needs & managing our company’s general activities.
- Answer and direct phone calls
- Organize and schedule appointments
- Assist the President with various tasks
- Maintain contact lists
- Book travel arrangements
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
- High School degree; additional qualification as an Administrative assistant or Secretary will be a plus
Job Types: Part-time, Internship
Pay: $30.00 per hour
Hours per week:
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects