You’ll be a part of an elite team of highly skilled technical powerhouses and play a key role in expanding and architecting Keeper’s backend and front-end software.
You’re right for this job if you:
- Can balance multiple concurrent projects with varying priorities.
- Have developed backend applications regularly.
- Excel communicating with technical and non-technical teams.
- Want to work in a fun tech startup office environment with free snacks and catered lunches.
Here’s Some Of The Skills We’re Looking For:
- At least 3 years professional experience in a full stack development role
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent discipline and experience.
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills.
- A positive mindset, team-oriented, results driven, and organized.
Even better if you have a:
- Master's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent discipline.
Job Type: Full-time