Serengeti Care is seeking a Client Care Coordinator for our Renton-Tacoma region in Washington State. If you are highly motivated and have prior experience providing client care supervision in a home care setting, then you really don’t want to miss out on this opportunity!
The Client Care coordinator operates under the direction of the General Manager to oversee all aspects of care delivery and works in collaboration with the Registered Nurse Case Manager on clinical matters. The Client Care Coordinator will also work closely with the Community Liason Manager in working very closely with our business referral partners across the region.
The Client Care Coordinator for this region is also responsible for hiring and scheduling decisions.
- Conduct all hiring activities and manage all client care scheduling activities,
- Visit all clients frequently,
- Assists in the new business generation through community connections,
- Meet with potential clients and family members to discuss their needs and provide solutions in the form of a service plan,
- Maintain ongoing communication and a consistent follow-up schedule with potential clients and families who have yet to commit to service,
- Work with other team members to coordinate various aspects of a client’s care,
- Recognize and pursue opportunities to modify service plans to best support the ongoing needs of clients through a quality assurance program,
- Supervises all caregivers in the region.
- C.N.A or H.C.A. certification,
- College Degree preferred but not required,
- One year of experience in home care, healthcare or senior-related industry required,
- An equivalent combination of education and work experience may be considered,
- Must possess a valid driver’s license.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- At least one year of experience in home care/home health setting in a supervisory role.
- Experience should emphasize problem-solving skills in a client care setting.
- Must demonstrate excellent oral and written communication skills and the ability to listen effectively.
- Must have the ability to work independently, maintain the confidentiality of information and meet deadlines.
- Must demonstrate effective interpersonal skills as well as sound judgment and good decision-making skills.
- Must demonstrate discretion, integrity, and fair-mindedness consistent with office standards, practices, policies, and procedures.
- Must demonstrate knowledge of the senior care industry.
- Must have the ability to organize and prioritize daily, monthly, quarterly and yearly work.
- Must have the ability to establish good working relationships with care for all staff.
- Must have the ability to present a professional appearance and demeanor.
- Must have the availability to work evenings or weekends as required.
- Must have the ability to perform duties in a professional office setting.
- Must have the ability to work as a part of a team.
Job Type: Full-time
- home care: 1 year (Preferred)