FINALLY, A NURSING ADVENTURE THAT PAYS, WHERE WE ARE WITH YOU EVERY STEP OF THE WAY!
Bluegrass Healthcare Staffing is a nurse owned and family operated business. After 16 years of healthcare staffing experience,we understand what a travel nurse needs and deserves! Our promise to you is unmatched personalized support where honesty and integrity matter. For your next nursing adventure, say “YES” to the Bluegrass Experience.
Job Opportunities for the Travel RN or Allied Health Professional:
- Travel RN ED - Lexington, KY
- Travel RN CVICU - Lexington and Louisville, KY
- Travel RN PCU - Lexington, KY
- Travel RN Interventional Radiology - Lexington and Louisville, KY
- Travel RN OR - Lexington and Louisville, KY
- Travel Central Sterile Tech - Lexington, KY
- Travel Surgical Tech - Louisville, KY
- Travel MRI Tech - Lexington, KY
- Travel RN PCU - Youngstown, OH
- Travel RN OR - Toledo, OH
- Travel Surgical Tech - Cincinnati, OH
- Travel Interventional Radiology Tech - Youngstown, OH
***Salary Range from $1,149 - $2,130 per week, based on 36 hours per week***
Requirements of the Travel RN or Allied Health Professional:
Minimum 1-2 years recent experience of the specialty you are applying for. For example, a PCU nurse must have PCU experience in an Acute Care setting within the last 2 years from submitting an application.
Benefits of Travel RN or Allied Health Professional:
Bluegrass Healthcare Staffing offers a customizable weekly pay package that maximizes how much money you bring home.Do you know someone who would be a great fit at BHS? Refer them to Bluegrass and you could earn a $500-$1,000 referral bonus depending on the job. We also offer health insurance!
Stay up to date with all of our latest jobs @ www.bluegrasshealthcare.com.
Job Type: Temporary
Salary: $1,149.00 to $2,130.00 /week
- relevant: 1 year (Required)
- Minimum of 1 year of relevant experience in an acute care setting?
- 1 - 3 months
- 4 - 6 months
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Adaptable/flexible -- enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture