What we are looking for
Portfolio123 is looking for a Software Engineer / web application developer who is passionate about their work and knows Java and C++ and some other programming languages. We are looking for someone to develops information systems by designing and developing software solutions. The candidate should be able to analyze information, has general programming skills, has done software design, knows how to debug software issues, will be able to do software documentation and can do software testing, The candidate should possess a level of problem Solving, teamwork, software development fundamentals, software development process and software requirements.
About the Company
Portfolio123 started in 2004 by providing research tools to investors and researches of all levels and made it very easy to be able to extract key data without having to know coding, installing software, or even being able to create their own algorithms, it was all created for you.
- Develop enhancements, modifications, and corrections to existing software.
- Develop new software
- Code, test, integrate, and document software solutions.
- Understanding of and experience with various approaches to proper concurrency, synchronization, and asynchronous development
- Working knowledge of the latest features of the C++ language & STL
- Experience with Web Application Development using Tomcat
- Experience with writing SQL queries
- Excellent debugging, problem solving, and testing skills.
- Ability to handle multiple concurrent projects, shifting priorities, and managing time effectively.
- 2+ years of experience including 1+ years of Java EE, software development life cycle, and development tools, or other directly related experience combining development, testing and troubleshooting
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or a related field of study (or equivalent level of education and experience).
- Health Insurance for employee
- Financial District, Chicago, IL
Candidate must be able to legally work in the United States (USA). Salary will be dependent on experience.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $60,000.00 to $100,000.00 /year
- Web Application Development: 1 year (Preferred)