Valiant Management and Holdings is a rapidly growing logistics organization with nearly 1,000 employees based in 35 locations in 11 states. The company is seeking a HUMAN RESOURCES GENERALIST for the corporate headquarters in Simpsonville, KY.
The HR Generalist is responsible for assisting with the administration of all benefits and retirement programs, including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short- and long-term disability, 401(k) plan and pensions. Additionally, this position is responsible for administering and processing corporate payroll. Minor HR issues may also be presented to this individual for coordination and resolution.
1. Ensures the accuracy of all benefits enrollments in the HRIS to provide vendors with accurate eligibility information.
2. Assists with processing documentation of new-hires.
3. Performs quality checks of benefits-related data.
4. Assists employees regarding benefits claim issues and plan changes.
5. Distributes all benefits enrollment materials and determines eligibility.
6. Enrolls employees with carriers and process life status changes.
7. Responds to benefits inquiries from managers and employees on plan provisions, benefits enrollments, status changes and other general inquiries.
8. Responds to 401(k) inquiries from managers and employees relating to enrollments, plan changes and contribution amounts.
9. Responsible for annual 401k audits.
10. Responsible for certain health welfare and pension plans, including monthly reconciliations as well as periodic audits.
11. Provides necessary calculations and reports for allocation/billing charges.
12. Administers and processes weekly Corporate payroll (for approximately 35 employees).
13. Prepare ad hoc labor and wage reports via ADP.
14. Coordinating the resolution of minor Human Resources concerns or escalating to the appropriate parties if higher level issues arise.
This position will supervise 2 payroll specialists.
Required Education and Experience
Preferred Education and Experience
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Benefits: Company matched 401K, paid vacation, health, dental, vision and life insurance. 8:30a-5:00p M-F.
Job Type: Full-time